Join us for a revitalising escape this Spring.
Just a stone’s throw from our boutique rural retreat lies the mysterious beauty of the Forest of Dean and Wye Valley. This package has been put together to encourage you to explore this unique landscape as well as sampling the best in local and seasonal food and drink.
This two night package includes dinner bed and breakfast and a packed lunch each day, plus a local walking guidebook in your room on arrival.
Hatchling – £520
Hen – £580
Cockerel – £650
Suites – £800
Prices are based on two sharing, offer available from 1st March to 31st May 2024, not to be used in conjunction with other offers.
Upgrade to our six course tasting menu for just £30 per person per night.Book now
If you would like to add another dimension to your stay we would recommend:
• Visit the world famous Puzzlewood a mile from the hotel and used as a location for many films including Star Wars the Force Awakens.
• Join one of our spring foraging or wildlife safaris. More details on our experiences page.
• View carpets of stunning bluebells at locations throughout the Forest of Dean and Wye valley – weather dependent but this normally starts from early May.
• Book onto one of the fabulous cookery courses at Harts Barn Cookery School.
• Cheltenham Festival 12th – 15th March – the highlight of the Jump season with an atmosphere that, they say will “make the hairs on the back of your neck stand up”!
• Visit our local award winning vineyard in Tintern, Parva Farm, for a self guided tour followed by a tasting (charge applies).
Call 01594 833046 for more information.
These offers are for new bookings only, is subject to availability and cannot to be taken in conjunction with any other offers.