What data do we collect about you?
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
When do we collect this data?
We collect data from you when you make a booking, or an enquiry, or buy a voucher via our team, either in person or over the phone, and also when you book online via our Website.
We also collect Data from you when you subscribe to any of our marketing communications, complete our voluntary customer surveys, enter our competitions or provide feedback. These may be carried out online, by telephone or in person.
Why do we collect your data?
- Bookings:We use your personal information to administer your booking with us, including to send you a confirmation by email.
- Feedback: We may use your contact information to invite you to complete an online questionnaire after your stay.
- Marketing activities: You can opt in to receive our email newsletters. You can opt out, or unsubscribe, from marketing communication at any time.
- Other communications: There may be other times when we get in touch by email, by post, by phone or by texting you, depending on the contact information you share with us. There could be a number of reasons for this, for example, we may need to respond to and handle requests you have made.
- Internal record keeping.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Credit Card Details
We use a range of third parties to provide services – either directly or indirectly. Where relevant, these companies are required to comply with our data privacy and information security standards when handling Personal data and we aim that they do not compromise your Personal data and information. We may share your Personal data and information if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is authorised by law or is necessary to protect your personal safety. Such disclosure may include cross-border transfer of Personal data and information. If legally compelled to disclose your information to a third party, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to notify you in advance of a disclosure unless legally prohibited.
We do not store any personal data in the cookies that we use. Additionally, all our cookie data is encrypted to prevent third parties from accessing the information they contain.
The technical information will be used by us and only for statistical and other administrative purposes. (You should note that technical details, which we cannot associate with any identifiable individual, do not constitute “personal data” for the purposes of the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and the Irish Data Protection Acts, 1988 & 2003.)
Right of access, rectification and erasure
If you have given your Personal data and information to us, you have the right to ask us to advise you of the scope of information we process about you, the purpose and nature of the processing, and information on who we share it with. You can also request to update, correct, or delete it at any time. However, we may need to retain certain information for legal or administrative purposes, such as record keeping or to detect fraudulent activities. You can opt out of marketing contact upon request. If you are concerned about potential violation of your privacy rights, please advise us of your concerns and we will strive to resolve them as soon as practically possible.
You can do any of the above by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org