Autumn Leaf Peepers Break
Looking for a for a well-earned break this Autumn? Our Autumn Leaf Peepers Break is available from 1st September with special flexible Ts&Cs that mean you can book now with the confidence that should your plans change you can re-schedule to a later date with no penalty.
Just a stone’s throw from our rural retreat lies the mysterious beauty of the Forest of Dean and Wye Valley. This package has been put together to encourage you to explore this unique landscape as the seasons change and the leaves turn as well as sampling the best in local and seasonal food and drink.
There is nowhere better to experience the great outdoors, whether you want to paddle down the river, cycle through the dappled sunshine in the Forest, visit one of many local castles, or simply kick up some autumn leaves!
This two night package includes dinner on one night, a “Leaf Peeper’s Picnic” and a foraging book.
Hatchling – £470
Hen – £530
Cockerel – £590
Suites – £750
If your plans change any reservation made now can be changed to a later date with no extra costs involved. Prices are based on two sharing, offer available from 1st Sept to 1st December 2021, not to be used in conjunction with other offers.Book now
If you would like to add another dimension to your stay we would recommend:
• Go wild swimming.in the River Wye. We have a map to help you find the best spots. Just ask for a copy on check in.
• Hire a bike from Wye Bikes or bring your own and store it in our cycle storage.
• Hire a canoe for a half or full day.
• Take a walk. We have several walks straight from our front door, or venture further afield to the Forestry Commission sites, including the Sculpture Trail at Beechenhurst Lodge.
• Visit one of the many castles in the area (including Chepstow, Raglan and Goodrich) or visit the beautiful Tintern Abbey.